Part 2 continuing!
- Suitable for oily and sensitive skin
- Coverage depends on how much you buff into the skin, usually medium for full
- Usually mineral based
- Not easy to carry around
- Drier skins would need to prep very well before using
Monave Loose Mineral Concealer Foundation
- Used after primer and before foundation and concealer
- Neutralizes colour of dark circles and redness
- Salmon or orange tone are best for heavy dark circles
- Green and yellow is used for redness
- Purple is great for sallow skin
- A little amount is only needed
MUFE Concealer Pallette
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser
Tips and Tricks
- To prevent concealer from creasing under the eyes, immediately powder after applying and blending it out
- Do not use a concealer that is lighter than your skin tone for blemishes and acne, it will highlight them out on your face
- For acne that is protruding out, do not apply concealer directly on the blemish. Instead apply around it where the redness are
- If using a concealer brush to apply, use feather like strokes. It will cover and blend at the same time
- Do not use concealer all over the face
- If using finger, always use the fourth finger. It has the least amount of pressure and won’t tug at skin
- Keep 3 shades on concealer. That way you can customize to your skin tone.
- Do not cake on your concealer. If you really want to cover it, use a concealer with higher coverage
- Use concealer around the nose, it is the area where most people tend to get redness
Always moisturize your skin before applying concealer; it helps the pigment to stick on the skin. A primer helps as well.
That’s all for today.